|Date:||July 7th - 9th|
The New Forest Camp (NFC) website contains:
- more about NFC
- photo's from previous camps
- audio recordings of the talks
- travel information
- ...and of course how to book on
NFC is about:
- Fellowship & praise
- bringing forward what we valued in past camps
- creating a close-knit community
- a group that has a wide range of ages
- an opportunity to preach
- hearing some great talks
- having a great social environment
- valuing everyone's contributions
- a loving caring environment
New Forest Camp is a 'family' camp that runs in the summer near Alderholt, Hampshire. By 'family' we basically mean 'everybody' and we celebrate the diverse range of ages.
The weekend is a relaxed environment of praise, fellowship and worship. There is lots of space where young people can enjoy being outside and there is a separate programme of craft/activities/thoughts. The main marquee will host communal praise and bible study.
Catering is provided for all and campers can all look forward to having a job to do during the weekend as part of this weekend community.
The Bournemouth-Winton Christadelphian ecclesia has adopted NFC but it really is a community in its own right as Christadelphians from all over globe (including visitors from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Holland and the USA) have attended camp.
for the day:
Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins. [Proverbs 10:12, NKJV]